What we collect in our Games
For every device a Game is installed on we collect the following Information:
- Unique Device Identifier (a unique number that lets us tell the devices apart);
- IP Address (the internet address the Game uses to connect to the Internet);
- MAC address (an unique hardware address the device uses to connect to the Internet);
- Device type (e.g. iPad 2, Galaxy S3, etc.);
- OS version (type of operating system and the version thereof);
- Game version (specific Game(s) and the versions thereof); and
- Length of play session.
We do not collect any other personally identifying information such as e-mail address or user name.
What third parties collect via our apps
Our apps use Google Analytics (third party scripts) that collect the following information and might (also) store such information as a cookie on the device you use to access our webpage:
Google Analytics/Firebase Analytics:
Demographics (browser language, country, city);
System information (browser, OS, service provider);
Mobile (OS, service provider, screen resolution);
Site behaviour (which pages users visit, duration of visit);
How we use this information collected in our Games
We collect this Information to improve performance and reliability of our Games and to get a better understanding of what users in general prefer. We do not link any of this Information in any way to individuals or any other information we might obtain. We do not share, sell or in any other way give other persons or companies.
Web browser cookies
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on April 1, 2023